RazBeca’s Birds digital PDF Mug Rug Pattern named ‘Creating Gloria!’
Once upon a time…
There was a little bird named Gloria VanderBird who came from a long line of fine feathered fashion designers. Gloria was quite the fashionista. She loved to design amazing scarves & boots, and would even dye her feathers to match her accessories. All of the other birds were amazed and always looked forward to her end of year charity auction when she would sell her collection of chic boots and scarves to raise funds for her favorite charities.
The image on this ‘mug rug pattern’ depicts Gloria as she walks through the holiday lights on her way to the holiday charity auction.
I hope you have fun… Creating Gloria!
- $8.00 for the Digital downloadable PDF pattern. Approx. size 9” x 11”.
- Once you have completed your purchase & payment is confirmed, you will receive an email containing a link you can use to download your pattern.
- This pattern is written in English.
- All templates are full sized.
- Fabric/Supply requirement list is provided in the pattern.
- A good knowledge of quilting, stitching, piecing and fusible applique techniques are needed to complete the project.
NOTE: If you prefer purchasing a printed copy of the pattern (USA ONLY), please email me at RazBeca@gmail.com with your email address and shipping information. The printed pattern is $10. Sales tax may be applicable. Shipping is additional. I will send you an invoice through PayPal and I will ship the pattern to you via USPS 1st class mail.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Thanks so much!
Rebecca J. Penniston