RazBeca’s Birds digital PDF Mug Rug Pattern ‘Creating Comfort!'
Once upon a time… There was a tweet little bird named Comfort who lived in Lancaster, PA. Comfort spent her days flying over the Amish countryside hunting for scraps of fabric. She used these treasured scraps to design and sew beautiful little quilts for her family, friends, and others in need. This was her way of showing her love to others.
The image on this ‘mug rug pattern’ depicts Comfort scampering home after completing a beautiful patchwork quilt. She has one strip of fabric leftover from her project which she is adding to her scrap collection.
I hope you have fun… Creating Comfort!
- Digital downloadable PDF pattern. Approx. size 8.5” x 10”
- Once you have completed your purchase and payment is confirmed, you will receive an email containing a link you can use to download your pattern.
- This pattern is written in English.
- All templates are full sized.
- Fabric/Supply requirement list is provided in the pattern.
- A good knowledge of quilting, stitching, piecing and fusible applique techniques are needed to complete the project.
NOTE: If you prefer purchasing a printed copy of the pattern (USA ONLY), please email me at RazBeca@gmail.com with your email address and shipping information. The printed pattern is $10. Sales tax may be applicable. Shipping is additional. I will send you an invoice through PayPal and I will ship the pattern to you via USPS 1st class mail.
Returns, exchanges, or cancellations are not accepted, but please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Thanks so much!
Rebecca J. Penniston RazBeca@gmail.com
Licensing and Copyright:
All of my patterns can be used unlimited for personal use, such as gifts.
If you are a home sewer and have a cottage business where you personally make items to sell to your friends, family, at market stalls, or in your personal online store – you can purchase my patterns for that purpose. Please limit your © 2021 Rebecca J Penniston, RazBeca’s Birds items to no more than three (3) items at one time.
This means that you can have no more than a total of three (3) © 2021 Rebecca J Penniston, RazBeca’s Birds, items listed in your online store or for sale at your market stall at any one time. Once those three items have sold you can, of course, make another three.
- It is not okay to purchase one pattern to share at a craft or quilting group, or sewing class/bee.
- Each sewer must purchase a pattern for themselves.
- Please be fair and understand that designing and writing is the way I make my living.
No permission is given for commercial mass-production.