RazBeca’s Birds digital PDF Mug Rug Pattern named ‘Creating Annie!’
Annie woke up early one morning. She peeked out of her nest, stretched her wings and pulled on her boots. The grass & flowers were wet with dew so she quickly flew to the ground to search for a sip of water.
The image on this ‘mug rug pattern’ depicts Annie walking through a lush flower bed. She is searching for a cool sparkling drop of water which she finds nestled in a beautiful blue flower.
Oh, what a beautiful mornin’, Oh, what a beautiful day, She’s got a beautiful feelin’, everything’s going her way!
I hope you have fun… Creating Annie!
- $8.00 for the Digital downloadable PDF pattern. Approx. size 8 ¾” x 11”.
- Once you have completed your purchase & payment is confirmed, you will receive an email containing a link you can use to download your pattern.
- This pattern is written in English.
- All templates are full sized.
- Fabric/Supply requirement list is provided in the pattern.
- A good knowledge of quilting, stitching, piecing and fusible applique techniques are needed to complete the project.
NOTE: If you prefer purchasing a printed copy of the pattern (USA ONLY), please email me at RazBeca@gmail.com with your email address and shipping information. The printed pattern is $10. Sales tax may be applicable. Shipping is additional. I will send you an invoice through PayPal and I will ship the pattern to you via USPS 1st class mail.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Thanks so much!
Rebecca J. Penniston