RazBeca’s Birds digital PDF Mug Rug Pattern named ‘Creating Autumn!’
Once upon a time…
There was a little bird named Autumn who loved to explore. Each morning she would hop into her boots and fly to the ground to see what amazing things she could discover.
The image on this ‘mug rug pattern’ depicts Autumn as she strolls through the local botanical garden in the fall. She loves the way the sunlight captures the dew on the colorful leaves and makes them sparkle as if they are coated with glitter.
I hope you have fun… Creating Autumn!
- $8.00 for the Digital downloadable PDF pattern. Approx. size 9 ½” x 11”.
- Once you have completed your purchase & payment is confirmed, you will receive an email containing a link you can use to download your pattern.
- This pattern is written in English.
- All templates are full sized.
- Fabric/Supply requirement list is provided in the pattern.
- A good knowledge of quilting, stitching, piecing and fusible applique techniques are needed to complete the project.
NOTE: If you prefer purchasing a printed copy of the pattern (USA ONLY), please email me at RazBeca@gmail.com with your email address and shipping information. The printed pattern is $10. Sales tax may be applicable. Shipping is additional. I will send you an invoice through PayPal and I will ship the pattern to you via USPS 1st class mail.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Thanks so much!
Rebecca J. Penniston