RazBeca’s Birds digital PDF Mug Rug Pattern named ‘Creating Frederic!’
The chicks at Le Coop have decided to hire the famous chick Lola (from the Copacabana) to put on a show for all of the local roosters and hens. This event will raise funds to support the broods who are battling the devastating side effects of fowl pox. Frederic, the local costume designer & feather stylist, knows that this is his big chance to be recognized! I hope you have fun… Creating Frederic!
This mug rug depicts Frederic rushing to Le Coop to offer his services. He is carrying a beautiful sash for Lola to wear with her costume.
I hope you have fun… Creating Frederic!
- $8.00 for the Digital downloadable PDF pattern. Approx. size 10 ¼” x 10 ¼”.
- Once you have completed your purchase & payment is confirmed, you will receive an email containing a link you can use to download your pattern.
- This pattern is written in English.
- All templates are full sized.
- Fabric/Supply requirement list is provided in the pattern.
- A good knowledge of quilting, stitching, piecing and fusible applique techniques are needed to complete the project.
NOTE: If you prefer purchasing a printed copy of the pattern (USA ONLY), please email me at RazBeca@gmail.com with your email address and shipping information. The printed pattern is $10. Sales tax may be applicable. Shipping is additional. I will send you an invoice through PayPal and I will ship the pattern to you via USPS 1st class mail.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Thanks so much!
Rebecca J. Penniston