RazBeca’s Birds digital PDF Mini Quilt Pattern named ‘Creating LOLA!’
Lola normally performs at the Copa, but tonight she is performing at a charity benefit at
LeCoop. When she arrives at the venue, Frederic (the great costume designer & feather
Stylist), is ready & waiting to present her with a stunning new costume: Feathers, shiny beads,
tulle, & a single flower. Who could ask for more?
Lola is truly a star as she performs the cha cha under the bright lights. You can see her wings moving & her skirt swishing as she dances her heart out. And, even more exciting, her friend Barry is singing the song that she is dancing to.
Her name is Lola, she is a showgirl, A yellow feather in her hair and a skirt cut down to there, She does the cha cha & shakes her booty, She is really quite the star as she moves across the floor….
I hope you have fun Creating LOLA!
- $8.00 for the Digital downloadable PDF pattern. Approx. size 9.5” x 10.5”.
- Once you have completed your purchase & payment is confirmed, you will receive an email containing a link you can use to download your pattern.
- This pattern is written in English.
- All templates are full sized.
- Fabric/Supply requirement list is provided in the pattern.
- A good knowledge of quilting, stitching, piecing and fusible applique techniques are needed to complete the project.
NOTE: If you prefer purchasing a printed copy of the pattern (USA ONLY), please email me at RazBeca@gmail.com with your email address and shipping information. The printed pattern is $10. Sales tax may be applicable. Shipping is additional. I will send you an invoice through PayPal and I will ship the pattern to you via USPS 1st class mail.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Thanks so much!
Rebecca J. Penniston