RazBeca’s Birds digital PDF Mug Rug Pattern named ‘Creating Olivia!’
It is 1976, and Disco music is a favorite style of music at all of the parties. The night is young and the music’s high, and Olivia is in the mood for a dance. She is young and sweet and only seventeen, but she can dance, she can jive and she is looking forward to having the time of her life.
The image on this mug rug depicts Olivia as she enters a local Discotheque. The lights are dazzling and the Dancing Queen is ready to enjoy a bit of rock music and have a fabulous evening!
I hope you have fun… Creating Olivia!
- $8.00 for the Digital downloadable PDF pattern. Approx. size 9.5” x 9.5”.
- Once you have completed your purchase & payment is confirmed, you will receive an email containing a link you can use to download your pattern.
- This pattern is written in English.
- All templates are full sized.
- Fabric/Supply requirement list is provided in the pattern.
- A good knowledge of quilting, stitching, piecing and fusible applique techniques are needed to complete the project.
NOTE: If you prefer purchasing a printed copy of the pattern (USA ONLY), please email me at RazBeca@gmail.com with your email address and shipping information. The printed pattern is $10. Sales tax may be applicable. Shipping is additional. I will send you an invoice through PayPal and I will ship the pattern to you via USPS 1st class mail.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Thanks so much!
Rebecca J. Penniston