A sturdy upper body warmer bound to keep you warmer in extended periods of $%*&in' cold. This upper body thang is pre-shrunk and the manufacturer tells me air-jet spun yarn gives a soft feel and reduced pilling. Pilling sucks. That reduction will lower your blood pressure. That is to say fabrics which pill make me nearly have a heart attack just like political buzz on the twitter-sphere.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Pre-shrunk, but it doesn't mean pre-washed. Wash them- they kinda smell like vinegar from the printing process. ~Vinegar Strokes~
• Not a hospital gown, but your butt will still hang out. If you buy to fit this is for the upper body. Lower body warmers are different. Seriously.
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex. Lol, stay fit you keyboard warrior.
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling. Bullet points are like Pok-eehhhhhhhhhmonsters, gotta list em all.
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem. Stichin' to reduce bitchin'